Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
We conduct an open house for prospective new members every year. The dates and times are as follows:
- 4 year-old morning class – Wednesday, February 1, 2017 from 9-11 AM
- 4 year-old afternoon class – Thursday, February 2, 2017 from 9-11 AM
- 3 year-old morning class – Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 9-11 AM
- 3 year-old afternoon class – Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 12:30-2:30 PM
Open Registration for New Members: Monday, February 6, 2017 at 8:00 AM
- 3 year-old morning class – SOLD OUT*(WAIT LIST AVAILABLE)
- 3 year-old afternoon class – SOLD OUT*(WAIT LIST AVAILABLE)
- 4 year-old morning class – SOLD OUT*(WAIT LIST AVAILABLE)
- 4 year-old afternoon class – SOLD OUT*(WAIT LIST AVAILABLE)
Please direct any enrollment questions to the age specific email address listed below.
- Membership for 3’s contact Shannon [email protected]
- Membership for 4’s contact Kristen [email protected]
- $625.00 for the 3 year old class
- $775.00 for the 4 year old class
Tuition is broken into two payments due on July 1, 2017 and December 1, 2017.
The PHCC Registration Form can be found here, under the ‘Forms’ section.
- Current member registration is due January 20, 2017.
- Former member registration is January 23-24, 2017 from 9-10 AM.
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the current school year. If PHCC has openings still available after open registration, children who will turn 3 or 4 years old after September 1, but by December 31, of the current school year will be interviewed and permitted enrollment if the teacher feels the child is able.
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.