Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1st of the new school year. Students who turn 3 or 4 after September 1st of the current school year will be permitted to start the day after their 3rd or 4th birthday.
Registration is now open for the 2022-2023 school year. Please click the “Register Here” button below to begin.
2023-2024 School Year
Perry Hall Children’s Center conducts an open house for prospective new members. Open houses for the 2023-2024 school year will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023: 6-8pm
- Thursday, February 9, 2023: 6-8pm
- Additional Dates will be added as necessary
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding our open houses, please email [email protected].
Current Member Registration
Registration will open on Monday January 30, 2023.
All members that were registered for the 2022-2023 school year have a 7-day priority to register for the following school year. This includes siblings of current students.
Former Member Registration
Registration will open on Monday February 6, 2023.
All former members that have had a student enrolled at PHCC in any of the past years of operation have a 7-day priority to register for the upcoming school year. This includes siblings of former students.
Registration will open on Monday February 13, 2023.
Welcome to PHCC! We hope that you have attended one of our Open House options and are ready to secure you spot for what promises to be one of our best years yet!
- STEP1: REGISTER your student by completely filling out the registration form (Opening January of 2023)
- STEP 2: Within 48 hours you will receive a registration confirmation email (sent to the email address provided on the registration form). This email will confirm a HOLD on the requested space in your class of choice. In the case that a class has reached its maximum hold capacity (3’s-18 students, 4’s-18 students) you will be offered a space on the waitlist for that class or offered and open space in another class.
- STEP 3: Accept or Deny the offered hold within 48 hours by responding directly to the registration confirmation email and submitting a $150 registration fee. Registration payments will be accepted via PayPal (online payment fees of $6.41 will be added to this form of payment) or via check mailed within 24 hours of acceptance. Please indicate upon acceptance which form of payment you have chosen to accept your hold. Failure to accept the offered hold within 48 hours may result in the hold being released to the next registrant on the waitlist. Once payment is received your student will be ENROLLED in the 2023-2024 school year! All registration fees are non-refundable.
For more information please contact:
Amanda Hines @ [email protected]
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.