Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
» These are our finalized dates for 2020. We hope to meet you at an Open House soon!
We conduct an open house for prospective new members every year. The dates and times are as follows:
3 & 4 year old class – Monday, January 27, 2020 from 6:00pm-8:00pm 3 & 4 year old class – Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- COMING SOON!!!! We will be offering a final open house in 2020. Connect with us on FACEBOOK to be the first to know Date and Time!
Open Registration for New Members: Monday, February 3, 2020 at 8:00 AM.
We will be taking first come first serve registration forms via Google Form found here:
We will reply within 24 hours with your status. You must have your registration in to us either by mail (instructions on the google form) or via PayPal (including a $3.15 convenience fee) found here:
- All classes – Open registration starts February 03.
» There is a $125 non-refundable deposit due within four business days of registration. Check, Money Order or PayPal accepted.
Please direct any enrollment questions to the age specific email address listed below.
- Membership for 3’s contact Danielle [email protected]
- Membership for 4’s contact Danielle [email protected]
- $800 for the 3 year old class
- $1000 for the 4 year old class
First payment due July 1st. Second payment due October 15th.
- Current member registration is due January 17, 2020.
- Former member registration is January 24, 2020 at 9AM. Please register via Google Form- see above link,
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the current school year. If PHCC has openings still available after open registration, children who will turn 3 or 4 years old after September 1, but by December 31, of the current school year will be interviewed and permitted enrollment if the teacher feels the child is able.
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.