Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
» If there is a delay for BCPS on Tuesday, January 30 the open house will be cancelled. We will still have the one on 2/6.
» Please note that the dates and times have changed for our open house.
We conduct an open house for prospective new members every year. The dates and times are as follows:
- 4 year old afternoon class – Thursday, February 1, 2018 from 9-11 AM
- 4 year old morning class – Monday, February 5, 2018 from 9-11 AM
- 3 year old class – Tuesday, January 30, 2018 from 12:30-2:30 PM
- 3 year old class – Tuesday, February 6, 2018 from 12:30-2:30 PM
Open Registration for New Members: Monday, February 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM.
- 3 year old morning class – Open registration starts February 12.
- 3 year old afternoon class – Open registration starts February 12.
- 4 year old morning class – Open registration starts February 12.
- 4 year old afternoon class – Open registration starts February 12.
Please direct any enrollment questions to the age specific email address listed below.
- Membership for 3’s contact Shannon [email protected]
- Membership for 4’s contact Kristen [email protected]
- $650.00 for the 3 year old class
- $800.00 for the 4 year old class
Tuition is broken into two payments due on July 1, 2018 and December 1, 2018.
The PHCC Registration Form can be found here, under the ‘Forms’ section.
- Current member registration is due January 16, 2018.
- Former member registration is January 22-23, 2018 from 9-10 AM.
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the current school year. If PHCC has openings still available after open registration, children who will turn 3 or 4 years old after September 1, but by December 31, of the current school year will be interviewed and permitted enrollment if the teacher feels the child is able.
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.