Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
» This information for the 2019-2020 school year is tentative. Please check back after January 1, 2019 for firm dates.
We conduct an open house for prospective new members every year. The dates and times are as follows:
- 3 year old class – Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- 4 year old class – Thursday, January 31, 2019
Open Registration for New Members: Monday, February 4, 2019 at 8:00 AM.
- 3 year old morning class – Open registration starts February 04.
- 3 year old afternoon class – Open registration starts February 04.
- 4 year old morning class – Open registration starts February 04.
- 4 year old afternoon class – Open registration starts February 04.
Please direct any enrollment questions to the age specific email address listed below.
- Membership for 3’s contact Shannon [email protected]
- Membership for 4’s contact Erica [email protected]
- TBA for the 3 year old class
- TBA for the 4 year old class
Tuition is broken into two payments due on July 1, 2019 and December 1, 2019.
The PHCC Registration Form can be found here, under the ‘Forms’ section.
- Current member registration is due January 18, 2019.
- Former member registration is January 24-25, 2019 from 9-10 AM.
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the current school year. If PHCC has openings still available after open registration, children who will turn 3 or 4 years old after September 1, but by December 31, of the current school year will be interviewed and permitted enrollment if the teacher feels the child is able.
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.