Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
We conduct an open house for prospective new members each year. ALL OPEN HOUSE EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELD DUE TO COVID-19. We look forward to hosting open house events as soon as it is safe to return to in person learning. Check back often for updated open house dates.
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR INFORMATION
Now Enrolling for Virtual Distance Learning
Trimester 1 (September 8, 2020 – November 30, 2020)
- The decision has been made to begin our 2020-2021 school year via Virtual
Classrooms for the health and safety of the students, families and teachers
attending Perry Hall Children’s Center.
- Perry Hall Children’s Center is offering virtual classes for three and four year
olds. 3’s classes will be conducted on Tuesdays and Fridays and the 4’s classes are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Each age has an AM class (9am-11am) and a PM class (1pm-3pm)
- Perry Hall Children’s Center will operate the 2020-2021 school year in
trimesters. This will allow for our Executive Board to reevaluate the decision for in class instruction or continue virtual learning at the closing of each trimester (Trimester 1: 9/8/20 – 11/30/20, Trimester 2: 12/1/20 – 2/28/21, Trimester 3:
3/1/21 – 5/25/21).
- Open enrollment into virtual learning or in person learning (once available) will be accepted anytime throughout the 2020-2021 school year.
- Tuition for the first trimester of virtual distance learning is discounted (20%)
from our normal tuition and divided for each trimester.
- Trimester 1 3’s Virtual Learning-$215 (Due August 17, 2020)
- Trimester 1 4’s Virtual Learning-$267 (Due August 17, 2020)
You will receive a reply within 24 hours with your enrollment status. Once enrollment is confirmed, via email provided on the form located above, registration payment must be submitted either by mail (instructions on the google form) or via PayPal (including a $3.15 convenience fee) found here:
|Student Name and Class|
Please direct any enrollment questions to the age specific email address listed below.
- Membership for 3’s contact Danielle [email protected]
- Membership for 4’s contact Danielle [email protected]
- $800 for the 3 year old class
- $1000 for the 4 year old class
***Trimester 1 payment is due by August 17, 2020.
***20% Discount for Virtual Learning
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the current school year. If PHCC has openings still available after open registration, children who will turn 3 or 4 years old after September 1, but by December 31, of the current school year will be interviewed and permitted enrollment if the teacher feels the child is able.
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.