Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
» These are our finalized dates for 2019. We hope to meet you at an Open House soon!
We conduct an open house for prospective new members every year. The dates and times are as follows:
- 3 & 4 year old class – Monday, January 28, 2019 from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- 3 year old class – Tuesday, January 29, 2019 from 9:00am-11:00am
- 4 year old class – Thursday, January 31, 2019 from 9:00am-11:00am
Open Registration for New Members: Monday, February 4, 2019 at 8:00 AM.
- 3 year old morning class – Open registration starts February 04.
- 3 year old afternoon class – Open registration starts February 04.
- 4 year old morning class – Open registration starts February 04.
- 4 year old afternoon class – Open registration starts February 04.
» There is a $100 non-refundable deposit due at the time of registration. Cash, Check or Money Order accepted.
Please direct any enrollment questions to the age specific email address listed below.
- Membership for 3’s contact Jeanne [email protected]
- Membership for 4’s contact Erica [email protected]
- $650.00 for the 3 year old class
- $800.00 for the 4 year old class
First payment due May 15th. Second payment due September 15th.
The PHCC Registration Form can be found here, under the ‘Forms’ section.
- Current member registration is due January 18, 2019.
- Former member registration is January 24-25, 2019 from 9-10 AM.
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the current school year. If PHCC has openings still available after open registration, children who will turn 3 or 4 years old after September 1, but by December 31, of the current school year will be interviewed and permitted enrollment if the teacher feels the child is able.
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.