Looking for information about our enrollment process, open house or admission dates? You can find what you’re looking for here.
We conduct an open house for prospective new members each year. ALL OPEN HOUSE EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELD DUE TO COVID-19. Starting November 1, 2020 private tours will be conducted as requested. Please call 410-529-2884 to schedule your private tour. We look forward to hosting group open house events as soon as it is safe to return to in person learning. Check back often for updated open house dates.
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR INFORMATION
Now Enrolling for In-Person and Virtual Learning
Trimester 2 (December 1, 2020 – February 26, 2021)
- The decision has been made to begin to open PHCC in a safe and controlled manner, PHCC will now offer both In-Person and Virtual Classrooms!
- Perry Hall Children’s Center is offering in-person and virtual classes for three and four year old students. 3’s classes will be conducted on Mondays and Fridays and the 4’s classes are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Each age has an In-Person AM class (9am-11:30 am) and a Virtual PM class (12:30pm-2:30pm)
- Perry Hall Children’s Center will operate the 2020-2021 school year in
trimesters. This will allow for our Executive Board to reevaluate the decision for in class instruction or continue virtual learning at the closing of each trimester (Trimester 1: 9/8/20 – 11/30/20, Trimester 2: 12/1/20 – 2/28/21, Trimester 3:
3/1/21 – 5/25/21).
- Open enrollment into virtual learning or in-person learning will be accepted anytime (subject to availability) throughout the 2020-2021 school year.
- Trimester 2 3’s In-Person and Virtual Learning-$267 (Due November 15, 2020)
- Trimester 2 4’s In-Person and Virtual Learning-$333 (Due November 15, 2020)
You will receive a reply within 24 hours with your enrollment status. Once enrollment is confirmed, via email provided on the form located above, registration payment must be submitted either by mail (instructions on the google form) or via PayPal (including a $3.15 convenience fee) found here:
|Student Name and Class|
Please direct any enrollment questions to the age specific email address listed below.
- Membership for 3’s contact Danielle [email protected]
- Membership for 4’s contact Danielle [email protected]
- $800 for the 3 year old class
- $1000 for the 4 year old class
***Trimester 2 payment is due by November 15, 2020.
PHCC accepts students who will be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1 of the current school year. If PHCC has openings still available after open registration, children who will turn 3 or 4 years old after September 1, but by December 31, of the current school year will be interviewed and permitted enrollment if the teacher feels the child is able.
Perry Hall Children’s Center Co-Op admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, social orientation, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs.